The Ecor Pro range are extremely robust and capable dehumidifiers. The DH2500 has a tough stainless steel construction, inside and out . It can be used free-standing or mounted, and will dry 24 hours a day, in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 40°C.
The DH2500 is small for its 35 litre capacity, and is sufficiently lightweight that it can be carried by one person and moved easily using removable carrying handles. It boasts self-regulating energy usage that adapts to air pressure differences, to ensure it always uses the right amount of power to dry effectively.
This compact dehumidifier is highly efficient, with very quiet fan operation and low energy consumption for such large moisture-extraction capacity.
- Commercial grow operations
- Controlled environment agriculture (CEA) facilities
- Vertical farming
- Greenhouses and nurseries
- Indoor farming
- Seed warehouses and storage
- Drying rooms
- Urban farming
- Highly Compact – Small for 35 Litre dehumidifier.
- Dust Filter – Simple reticulated dust filter in metal frame. Shake clean or easily replace. Prevent dust particles entering the unit and impeding performance.
- Easy Repair – Maintenance and eventual repair have been thought through with an easy to remove cover. Quickly gives easy access to replace cord sets or warn parts via a qualified persons. Prolongs the lifetime of the dehumidifier.
- On Four Feet – Design patented anti scratch plastic feet.
- Carrying Handle – Removable handle. Easy to carry by one person. Removable handles protect the dehumidifier duct flanges when in transit.
- Humidistat Connection – There is no integral humidistat but one can be added very simply. A military standard connector is on the front of the unit. To add this use the remote humidistat EPHUM220. This will turn the dehumidifier on an off automatically.
- Duct Air-In & Out – The dehumidifier has all ducts fitted with flanges to allow ducting to be added with 125mm / 5″ hard or flexible ducting.
- Wet Air Exhaust – The DH2500 has one internal fan. The moisture is vented away allowing it to work in colder temperatures. Moisture purged from the system by 15% of the process air dries with small negative pressure.
- “Three Hole System” – One inlet and two outlets.
- Power Supply – 220V supply, 50Hz.
- Auto Reset – If there is an interruption to the power supply, the dehumidifier will continue to operate as soon as the power has been returned. Perfect in locations where the there is a “dirty” power supply that can affect other electronically controlled products.
- All Metal Construction – All metal with epoxy paint finish heat treated for strength inside & outside. Designed for longevity.
- 5m / 15′ Power Cord – No need to join cables when placed for instance in crawl spaces or lofts in the home for example.
|Water removal per day
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||35.2 × 34.5 x 56 cm
Download Spec Sheet