The Ecor Pro range are extremely robust and capable dehumidifiers. The DH800 has a steel construction with a tough epoxy paint finish. It can be used free-standing or mounted, and will dry 24 hours a day, in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 40°C.
The DH800 is small and lightweight. It can be carried by one person and is moved easily using removable carrying handles. It boasts self-regulating energy usage that adapts to air pressure differences, to ensure it always uses the right amount of power to dry effectively.
This compact dehumidifier is highly efficient, with very quiet fan operation, and low energy consumption for such large moisture-extraction capacity.
- Commercial grow operations
- Controlled environment agriculture (CEA) facilities
- Vertical farming
- Greenhouses and nurseries
- Indoor farming
- Seed warehouses and storage
- Drying rooms
- Urban farming
- Highly Compact – Small 8 Litre dehumidifier.
- Dust Filter – Simple reticulated dust filter in metal frame. Shake clean or easily replace. Prevent dust particles entering the unit and impeding performance.
- Easy Repair – Maintenance and eventual repair have been thought through with an easy to remove cover. Quickly gives easy access to replace cord sets or warn parts via a qualified persons. Prolongs the lifetime of the dehumidifier.
- On Four Feet – Design patented anti scratch plastic feet. Swivel out to provide anchor points for the dehumidifier.
- Carrying Handle – Removable handle. Easy to carry by one person. Replaced by a top lid without handle, if needed.
- Humidistat Connection – There is both and internal humidistat fitted & the possibility to put on an external humidistat but one can also be added very simply. A jack plug connector is on the on the humidistat EPHUM24DF. This will turn the dehumidifier on and off automatically remotely if the dehumidifier is concealed or ducted in position.
- Duct Air-In & Out – The dehumidifier has all ducts fitted with flanges to allow ducting to be added with 125mm / 5″ hard or flexible ducting.
- Wet Air Exhaust – The DH800 has one internal fan. The moisture is vented away allowing it to work in colder temperatures. Moisture purged from the system by 15% of the process air dries with small negative pressure.
- “Three Hole System” – One inlet and two outlets.
- Power Supply – 220V supply, 50Hz.
- Auto Reset – If there is an interruption to the power supply, the dehumidifier will continue to operate as soon as the power has been returned. Perfect in locations where the there is a “dirty” power supply that can affect other electronically controlled products.
- All Metal Construction – All stainless steel metal inside & outside. Designed for longevity.
5m / 15′ Power Cord – No need to join cables when placed for instance in crawl spaces or lofts in the home for example.
|Water removal per day
||8 L @ 20°C and 50%rh
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||19 × 19 × 19 cm
Download Spec Sheet